Traditional Breakfast and Dinner
Our aim is for simple and genuine food, produced by an agriculture that respects Man and the Earth.
Our food is prepared with love and patience,to be enjoyed in a relaxing and familiar atmosphere. We pay a lot of attention to breakfast time:every morning we prepare a rich buffet with a wide choice of biscuits, cakes and homemade pies with organic products, cereals and various types of oilseeds, fresh fruit extracts, jams, honeys, eggs, savoury pies, cold cuts, yoghurt and local organic cheeses. A wide choice of organic teas and herbal teas as well as coffee and cappuccinos from our bar.
For dinner we offer dishes of Trentino cuisine... and not only. We also use spices and herbs for a perfect fusion of Italian tradition and Ayurvedic cuisine.We choose fresh local ingredients selected with care, combined with seasonal organic vegetables, some grown in our synergic garden.. The wine list includes a selection of Trentino labels.
In low season dinner is only on request.
Respect for the mountains, the environment in which we live have always been part of our philosophy.
Grazie al nostro impegno a favore del turismo sostenibile, abbiamo ricevuto il riconoscimento “Marchio CETS-Qualità Parco”, progetto del Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta finalizzato a diffondere la filosofia della qualità ambientale.
- We offer a healthy diet, with organic products, mostly coming from local farmers, and from our own vegetable garden.
- We have chosen a certified Organic and Vegan toiletries, totally biodegradable in refillable bottles - no disposable items.
- We use certified natural eco-detergents made in Italy, produced with 100% vegetable raw materials from organic farming.
- We do not use plastic bottles and single dose packages.
- We are members of Ecobnb, a community dedicated to eco-friendly sustainable tourism.
- We collaborate with Magia Verde Onlus, which operates in villages in India and Guatemala. It supports schools education, organises courses on nutrition and the use of medicinal plants, and distributes Ayurvedic medicines free of charge.
THE CHARM OF A HISTORIC RESIDENCE
Caderzone Terme boasts a varied and fascinating natural landscape and is “Bandiera Arancione”, the Italian Touring Club's seal of approval for tourism and the environment, awarded to small inland towns that stand out for their excellent facilities and quality hospitality.
The Palazzo Lodron Bertelli , which was the home of a noble Trentino family and dates back to the early 14th century, is one of the landmarks of the historical rural architecture in Val Rendena.
On the south side of the palace, the head of the family Don Gian Giacomo Bertelli in 1677, built the Chapel dedicated to St. Antonio Abate in honour of his father Antonio. The inscription above the entrance door reminds us: Sacellum Fam.Cmtis Bertelli - Divo Antonio Patavino - Dicatum Anno Domini 1677.